August 24, 2022
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia welcomes all holders of the (Haya) card to the fans of the 2022 FIFA World Cup, which will be held in the sisterly State of Qatar in November and December, where the Ministry will allow an application for a visa to enter the Kingdom, in accordance with the following controls:
1. Allowing holders of Haya fan card to enter the Kingdom ten days before the start of the World Cup after obtaining an e-visa through the unified national visa platform. The ministry will announce later on how to apply for the visa and the mechanism of obtaining it.
2. Visa holders can stay in the Kingdom for 60 days.
3. Visa holders have the right to enter and exit the Kingdom several times during the validity period of the visa.
4. Pre-entry to the State of Qatar is not required.
5. Obtain medical insurance before coming to the Kingdom.