1. Vision and Mission:
International Saudi Youth Forums comes as an embodiment of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques -may God protect him- initiative in calling for dialogue between followers of different religions and civilizations ,,,
In order to support the development of bilateral relations and economic, cultural and political relations between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the world ,,,
To investment Saudi youth enthusiasm and determination in meeting the challenges and giving them the opportunities to communicate with the world youth, and to dominate their role in spreading the positive image of the Kingdom ,,,
The International Saudi Youth Forums program is based on the idea of Saudi youths cultural and civilized communication in a distinct relations of socio-cultural, economic, political at the level of human civilization, as emphasized by the initiative of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz for the dialogue among followers of religions and different cultures to promote humanitarian message of Islam civilization, which is hosted by the Kingdom in modern times.
The International Saudi Youth Forums focuses on the following general objectives, to provide the contemporary reality of the Kingdom:
1. Continue the initiatives to the dialogue between the Kingdom’s young men and women with their counterparts in other countries, according to the interests of youths in other countries that they want to know about the Kingdom.
2. Activate the concepts of public diplomacy, considering that young people are the pillars of the nations, and the real wealth to investment globally in the links and communication with the nations and peoples.
3. Prepare the youth capabilities for the leadership work in the Kingdom.
4. Form an intellectual trend in public life, socially, economically, politically, scientifically and informatively through national institutional loyalty.
3. Consultative Commission:
A consultative commission formed of Saudis professionals, intellectuals and thinkers, businessmen and businesswomen, which meets regularly every four months, to discuss the following:
1. Develop a long-term action plan and another short-term plan for the forums activities.
2. Choose a Country for the next Forum, the time and duration of the Forum.
3. Identify issues of public dialogues for each country and to provide general elements for youths to prepare and study by the forum candidates to determine the details of the dialogue and the schedule program, according to the interests and wishes of each country and in harmony with the interests of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
4. Review the appropriate selection of cities to visit in order of importance of culture and civilization and the quality of bilateral relations between the Kingdom and the proposed country.
5. Evaluate and measure the outputs of the Forum within the goals set for it.
Consultative Commission Members:
1. Prince / Mohammed bin Saud bin Khaled Al Saud
2. Prince / Mohammed bin Khaled AlAbdullah AlFaisal Al Saud
3. Princess / Haifa Bint Abdulaziz Al Muqrin
4. Dr. Yousef Bin Trad Al Saadon
5. Dr. Adnan Mohammed Wazzan
6. Eng. Khaled Mosaed Al Saif
7. Dr. Salem Bin Mohammed Al Malik
8. Mrs. Samar Hasan Fatani
9. Dr. Abdulaziz Mohammed Al Sobayel
10. Mr. Abdulwahab Mohammed Al Fayez
11. Dr. Fahad Bin Sultan Al Sultan
12. Mr. Fahad Bin Abdullah Al Ajlan
13. Mohammed Redha Al Nasr Allah
14. Mrs. Marwa Salem Abd Al Jawad
15. Mrs. Noor Abdul Muhsin al-Abdul Karim