The policy document of Use
Welcome In Your Portal of The Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
1) I have created this portal to serve the different segments of citizens and residents, and just logged on to this gate, this means you accept all the conditions of use set forth below, without any reservation and at your own risk.
2) Once logged on to the portal of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, this means your pledge not to abuse the use of this portal or any of the electronic services, whether intentionally or unintentionally, and avoid anything that would cause any kind of problems of the gate.
3) Once logged on to the portal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, this means your pledge not to use this portal or any of the electronic services, whether intentionally or unintentionally, for your purposes personal.
4) The links provided by the portal of the Ministry of Foreign aim is to help users to gain access to some sites that may provide him some of the services they need, we are not responsible in case of exposure to any form of technical problems because of your access to one of these links.
5) Servers that contains the portal site are under the highest degree of protection, as well as advise you to always run antivirus software, so the portal is not responsible for any damage that may occur while you are connected to your portal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
6) For asylum not to recognize any authority a lawsuit against the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any of its departments in relation to any claims that may arise during your use of the Portal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
7) All the contents of this gate belongs to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and administered by the Information and Studies Center, and therefore prevent the use of any of these materials in any form without taking written permission from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
8) Recognizes this to submit exclusively to the judicial authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with respect to any claims that may arise from your use of the portal.